COVID-19 > COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) > The Department of Labour has stated that I, the employer, can complete the application on my employee’s behalf; How do I do this?

Once all the relevant documents have been completed for the employee, rather than transferring them to the employee, you must email all the required documents to the nearest UIF Processing centre to you. This can be found on page 7 of the UIF Easy Aid Guide.

You are using the help system of SimplePay, a payroll system that simplifies the payroll process. Designed just for South Africa, it's a fully online solution. Read more.