Time and Attendance > Notes on Clocking Import Mappings
When using a clocking file format that requires you to set up mappings, please take note of the following:
- Columns in the CSV file can only be mapped to regular items with payslip inputs, e.g. Basic Salary which has inputs for hours worked.
- The regular item will need to be added to the payslip before the mapping is done
- There are two options for overtime, depending on whether the employees are hourly paid or salaried; please ensure that you have separate columns for these hours in your CSV and that they are mapped correctly
- Hourly paid employees: “Overtime Hours”
- Salaried employees: “Overtime Hours (1.5x)”
More information on our clocking file import options can be found in the following articles: