The Account Dashboard provides a high-level overview of the various companies in your profile and their outstanding items. To access the dashboard:
- Click on the Profile icon.
- Select Dashboard.
Please note: Only admin users have access to the dashboard. If an admin user is restricted to specific companies, the dashboard will only include stats or information for the companies that they have admin access to.
The items at the top of the dashboard show:
- The number of companies in your profile.
- The number of employees across all companies in your profile.
Latest Pay Period Processed
Please note: This section is only applicable if there has been a Pay Run within the last year; it is disabled otherwise.
This section indicates when the last Pay Run was created for each Pay Frequency in each company. Besides the date of the last created Pay Run being displayed, there is also a status next to each item, which will display one of the following:
- Processed (Green) – The latest Pay Run was created inclusive of all employees.
- Partially Processed (Orange) – The latest Pay Run has been created and at least one employee was not part of the Pay Run for that Pay Frequency.
- Pending (Red) – A Pay Run dated before today’s date has not been created.
If you click on the Partially Processed or Pending status, you can see more information about the Pay Run. You can then click on the link at the bottom of the pop-up to be directed to the created Pay Run (if Partially Processed) or the Pay Runs page (if Pending).
Please note: If you navigate to the Pay Run from the dashboard and make changes, you may need to refresh the dashboard for the updates to show.
Liability to SARS
Please note: Only companies that have completed the Employer Filing Details page will be included in this section.
This page shows the total amount owing to SARS (South African Revenue Service) for each company in your profile for the last three periods. The page defaults to the oldest period, but you can use the tabs to navigate to the previous two periods.
You can be directed to the Monthly Submissions page by clicking on the Draft or Finalised status.
Please note: If you navigate to the Monthly Submissions page from the dashboard and make changes, you may need to refresh the dashboard for the updates to show.
This section shows the status of returns for the various companies in your profile. EMP201s can have one of the following statuses:
- Draft: For returns not finalised.
- Finalised: For returns that have been finalised on the system.