In some circumstances, you may require a company in your account to be transferred to a different account. This typically happens when a company is part of an accounting firm’s account and the company now wishes to manage their own payroll.
To request a transfer of a company from one account to another:
- Request the transfer in writing. To do this, log into SimplePay, go to the Help icon in the top right corner and click on Support.
- Include your G-reference number in the email.
- Indicate the name of the company that needs to be transferred.
- Provide the email address that currently gets used to log into this company.
- Provide the new email address that should be used to log into this company. Note: the email address should have it’s own account with SimplePay. If the user with the email address is simply a user on a company, the user must sign up for their own account on SimplePay.